Federal Government Technical Entrepreneurship Skill Grant for Nigerians
This is about a special opportunity from the Office of the Senior Special Adviser to President on Technical, Vocational and Entrepreneurship Education (SSATVEE).
They are asking young people in Nigeria who are between 18 and 40 years old to join.
What is the Grant?
The Federal Government Technical/Entrepreneurship Skill Grant is for young Nigerians.
It is a chance for them to show their skills in technical work or in starting a business.
If they do well, they can get N500,000 to help start their business.
Who Can Join?
To join this grant program, you must:
- Be a young person in Nigeria.
- Be between 18 and 40 years old.
What You Get:
The program gives N500,000 as a start-up kit for your business if you do well.
How to Apply Federal Government Technical Entrepreneurship Skill Grant:
Here are the steps to apply for the grant:
- Follow the Instagram page @abiola_arogundade_ssa and the Facebook page Abiola Arogundade.
- Make a video. It should be no longer than one minute. In the video, talk about what you want to do in technical, vocational, or entrepreneurship in 2024. Show how much you care and what you can do.
- Put your one-minute video on Instagram or Facebook.
- In the video’s caption, write: “I am part of the next generation of Nigerian innovators and entrepreneurs transforming our nation. I know that the future belongs to me because I believe in the beauty of my dream. #MY2024TVEEGOALS#TVEEAspires 2024.”
- In your video, tag @abiola_arogunade_ssa.
- You can get free training to help write your business plan. The best business plans will be picked as winners.
When is the Deadline?
You need to apply by February 11, 2024.
The Office of the Senior Special Adviser to the President on Technical, Vocational and Entrepreneurship Education (SSATVEE) is important in Nigeria. It helps shape education in technical skills, making things, and starting businesses. This office works with the President. It shows how Nigeria values these kinds of education.
SSATVEE’s main job is to make better ways to teach practical skills and business to young people. They want to help them get ready for different kinds of jobs. They know the world’s job needs are changing. They see that having good skills can help the economy grow and bring down joblessness.
The office gives advice to the President. This advice is about making technical schools better. They talk about what to teach, how to train teachers, and giving schools what they need. They make sure schools are ready for today’s job market.
SSATVEE also helps with teaching about starting businesses. They encourage young people to be creative and learn business skills. This prepares them to make jobs, not just take jobs. The office works with many groups. These include schools, business people, and groups from other countries. They help young entrepreneurs get chances.
In short, this office is key in Nigeria. It helps young people learn skills and business. This prepares them for the future. They help make Nigeria’s economy better.