Want to join the Nigerian Army Recruitment in 2024/2025? Follow the steps on the website carefully. Check this website for updates. Learn about the application process, requirements, and deadlines.
Nigerian Army Recruitment
The Nigerian Army is seeking new soldiers for its 86th Regular Recruit Intake (RRI) in 2024. If you’re interested in applying, this article will guide you through the process.
We’ll provide you with information on what you need, the qualifications required, the application deadline, how to apply, and the documents needed for screening. With this comprehensive information, you’ll have a better chance of being selected to join the Nigerian Army.
The online registration for the 86th Regular Recruits Intake (RRI) for Non-Tradesmen and women starts on 25th September 2024. Be sure to mark your calendar as the last day to apply online is 10th October 2024. If you successfully make it to the shortlist, you’ll undergo a State Recruitment Screening Exercise from 6th November to 19th November 2024.
Wishing you the best of luck in your application process!
Nigerian Army Recruitment Website
You can apply for the Nigerian Army 86RRI recruitment on their official website: www.recruitment.army.mil.ng. This website is where you need to go for the online application process.
To apply for the 2024 Nigerian Army 86RRI recruitment, visit the Nigerian Army recruitment portal at recruitment.army.mil.ng.
All applications are done through this website. You just need your email address and the right qualifications to apply.
But before you apply, make sure you meet these conditions.
General Requirements for the Nigerian Army Recruitment
Here are the things you need to have and be aware of if you want to apply for the Nigerian Army recruitment in 2024/2025:
- You must be single and a Nigerian citizen by birth. You also need to have a National Identity Card or NIN slip.
- You should have a valid birth certificate or age declaration from the National Population Commission, Hospital, or Local Government Council.
- You need to be in good medical, physical, and psychological health according to the Nigerian Army’s standards.
- For male candidates, you should be at least 1.68 meters tall, and for female candidates, it’s 1.65 meters.
- You should not have any criminal convictions in a court of law.
- You must have a valid certificate of your state of origin.
- If you are a non-tradesman or non-tradeswoman, you should be between 18 and 22 years old. Tradesmen and tradeswomen should not be older than 26 years when applying.
- You need to have at least four passes in not more than two sittings in exams like WASSCE, GCE, NECO, or NABTEB.
- If you’re applying as a tradesman or tradeswoman, you must also have a Trade Test/City Guild Certificate.
- Registered Nurses and Midwives who are not older than 30 years can also apply.
To apply, go to the Nigerian Army recruitment website at recruitment.army.mil.ng and follow the instructions carefully.
Once you submit your application, you can’t change it, so be sure it’s correct. Remember to bring copies of your application and guarantor forms to the designated state recruitment centers.
Required Documents for the Recruitment Exercise
To apply for the Nigerian Army recruitment, make sure you have these documents ready:
- Birth certificate or age declaration
- Guarantor Form
- Certificate of state of origin
- Passport photograph
- Educational certificates
- A printout of the online application form
Latest Nigerian Army Recruitment News 2024
We regularly update the latest news about the Nigerian Army recruitment on this website. If you want to stay informed about the recruitment period, keep visiting this website.
We recommend that you bookmark or save this page and check it regularly for any updates.
If you have any questions about the Nigeria Army 2024/2025 recruitment, feel free to use the comment box below, and we will respond to your request.
for more info do follow / rhjcp.org.ng
Register for regular updates