World Federation of Neurology Offers Life-Changing Fellowship for African Neurologists
The World Federation of Neurology (WFN), in collaboration with the Association of British Neurologists (ABN) and Cairo University, is thrilled to announce a unique opportunity for newly trained African neurologists.
This fully funded one-year visiting fellowship provides an invaluable chance to deepen your expertise, broaden your horizons, and contribute to improving neurological care in your home country.
- Gain in-depth clinical experience: Immerse yourself in a vibrant academic environment at Cairo University, gaining exposure to diverse neurological cases and advanced treatment modalities.
- Boost your research skills: Collaborate with renowned faculty on research projects, contributing to the advancement of neurological knowledge.
- Connect with a global network: Build lasting relationships with fellow neurologists, mentors, and experts from around the world, fostering future collaborations and knowledge exchange.
- Make a real difference: Upon returning home, you’ll be equipped with the skills and knowledge to provide high-quality neurological care, improve healthcare systems, and advocate for better brain health in your community.
- Roundtrip airfare from your home country to Cairo
- Accommodation for the entire academic year
- Monthly living stipend to cover food and other expenses
- Health insurance and medical malpractice insurance
- Dedicated mentorship and support throughout the program
Who is Eligible?
- Citizens of low- or lower-middle-income countries in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Born after December 31, 1981
- Recently completed neurology residency training
- Fluent in English
Don’t Miss Out!
This exceptional opportunity closes on April 29, 2024. Visit the World Federation of Neurology website to learn more and submit your application today!
Take the next step in your neurological career and make a lasting impact on your community. Apply now!